Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Meltdown-2 Followup
Dear dear God,
Trying to be positive!
All my life, all the moments in the past 26 years, I have always been taken care of, by you. You have always looked after me, you have always blessed me. You have blessed me with wonderful parents, wonderful siblings, wonderful sisters-in-law. You have taken care of my career path without even my knowledge or yearning. You have always taken care of me.
And as I stand here just now, feeling broken and desperate, I think back to all those times, and I thank you with all my heart. As my mom says, I cannot say enough thanks. Even if I say thanks for the rest of my life, it would not compare to the massive amount of blessings you have showered on me.
I am so sorry Lord, for being such a pessimist. Help me, I beg, since I am too weak to change on my own. Send me your holy spirit, into my heart that I may grow calm, into my mind that I may perform my duties as well as you permit me, and into my life so that I can experience peace. I thank you Lord for giving me this wonderful opportunity to write my thesis. I am sorry for being such a pale version of the hopeful self I can be. Help me to realise that you have planned my life as you deem is the best for me. May your will be done in my life. I always look to you for protection. I look towards you for mercy, forgive me my sins O God, all the hate i harbour in my heart even though I loathe myself for it, all the hate I have towards myself. all the hate i have towards my present task. Let me love what I write from (reality check) detesting it.
Help me be tolerant to my colleagues, if not friendly. Let me not think too much about their attitude towards me, or mine towards them. Let me not care about what other people think of me, but, what I am meant to be doing.
I love you
Save me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment