Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

8th April 2015       Wednesday      11:17 Goettingen


I am a town which is a hub of nobel laureates - Goettingen. I am sitting in the central library of the University of Goettingen, and life is good. The library ambience suits my lifestyle, and makes me feel right at home. I have also been invited to join  the gym next door with a free pass. I have eduroam..... for screaming out loud. I have access to web of science and all the journals. Life is sweet!!!

Now down to business!

God, I deserve to get a job. I am not lacking in qualifications, or in abilities, thanks to you. I am surrounded by myriad possibilities which could take definite shape in the immediate future ....firstly, if that is your will...and even before that, if and only if I could do what it takes. Dear Lord, give me the wisdom to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

Help me to be a fighter. Help me to realise there is nothing left for me to lose if I try out all the possibilities that present themselves before me. It could only make me stronger, and even if I fail ....I would succeed in another aspect from the experience that comes out of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment