Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A postponed FIRST!

Tuesday   21 Apr 2015  

Today was meant to be the 'first' interview of mine as I search for a job! To say I was not prepared is an understatement. I was in shatters within regarding how unprepared I was (Still am). During the prayer time I spent before leaving the house, my genuine prayer was that, 'let the professor not be in'....I had valid reasons for praying so. In addition to my lack of preparation, the professor had indicated that he will only be back today. Such a vague reply.' And I went to meet him and found out that he is indeed not back. 

Now that my prayer is answered, literally at that, it gives me a brief respite before panic kicks in again. haha. I get another chance to prepare myself better. But on the other hand, I am absolutely baffled by how I can prepare well when the subject introdued is so different from mine. Am I required to know 'everything' that I am getting into?? How deeply should I boast about myself? What is the angle here to sell myself? All I see is me presenting myself very frankly, as someone with a lot of ignorance but a deep interest to learn biology, and well, we can see what comes out of it. That is still existent for tomorrow, What I need now is a strategy to tackle how to better prepare for tomorrow.

Wel, let me get lost from here and get down to that.

But before that, I wanted to comment on how wonderful I felt when I called up Daddy and he answered by 'yesssssss??' and he had such hopes in his voice and so much care. It was amazing. I thank you God and I praise You for the beautiful life You have given me. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment