Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A broken heart swiftly mended


21st Sept

This is somthing I got from DBS' fb page:

A man can learn from his small mistakes...but my dear friends a true enlightenment is achieved only if you are totally screwed up
.

I am screwed up, atleast I feel screwed up!!If you ask me what is the mistake I did, I think it was me being passive, and not interested in life. Not interested in my work. Maybe I should be admitted to some psycology department of some hospital. I would be a star there, coz, there I might be quite normal, and interactive, and interesting, and not scared shitless of every single thing in my life. well, scared of every single person.

I like Grae. Its simply coz he doesnt frighten me. He makes me think that maybe I can make it, you know!!

Sir told me not to go to India in Dec. In the morning, I was in a daze, I was heart broken, and I wanted to see Amma so badly(when I told all this to pappa , I modified saying that I felt like I wanted to see 'both of you'..hehe). I wanted her to hug me and console me. And at noon time, I did call her, and she did end up consoling me...I mean, she did her job wonderfully. Now, I'm more or less like, no way do I want to go to India!! I might visit Paris, and Amsterdam instead....still get some family time you know!! Or have an official vayar kanal function @ Tha tha's place. Cook good cake and cookies for Tha Tha. Get her papadom....yipee.....

You know what God, thanks for my amazing parents. And my dear loving mom, and Vallyaunty. There was an earthquake in east India(I had no idea). V was in the middle of an operation, she was stitching up her patient, and she says that the earthquake lasted for atleast 5 minutes. Just imagine, standing there by her patient's side, not capable of abandoning her duty, and taking a risk of her own life. God, I am so proud of her. Thank you so much for her too. And help me to be duty bound..at least to a tiny bit that I feel some inner peace!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment