
24 Sept 2011
The question , my dear friends , is
'Was Albert Einstein buried or cremated??'
I'll just google it and see.
Here is the answer from yahoo answers:
Albert Einstein died on April 18, 1955, at the age of 76. His body was cremated, and his brain was preserved for scientific study. Dr. Thomas S. Harvey, a pathologist at Princeton Hospital, conducted the autopsy. No one knew what happened to Einstein's brain after Dr. Harvey removed it.
In 1978, Steven Levy, a curious reporter for the New Jersey Monthly, set out to track down the famous brain. After much hunting around, Levy learned that Dr. Harvey still had Einstein's brain in two mason jars in his house in Wichita, Kansas.
And, now comes the next question, What the hell is is a mason jar??
Wiki goes :A mason jar is a glass jar used in canning to preserve food.
O my poor Albert. Firstly, he had his brain pickled, literally. And, now the base to his theory of relativity is under doubt. If he was buried , I would have said the latter to be news enough to make him turn in his grave. But , if is ashes are scattered, what else can they do , except add to the natural silt in whichever river it was scattered. Maybe, the ashes will be more agitated to create an increased entropy in this universe!
Seriously, how shattering. I am quite thrilled! If this turns out to be true, I get to live in a time span when the base of physics was toppled!! Yay!! I know, I'm all about image, and impression....you know, its all for my grand-children sake :P
tada!

No comments:
Post a Comment