Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 16, 2011

When Newton's apple fell on my head!

16Sept 2011

I've come to the realisation that ignorance may not be bliss as I thought it to be! Atleast, this holds true for career paths. Hell yeah...ignorance about your work results in a purely troubling life. I wish I knew more about what I am doing, i wish I knew more about science, and the world in general. I feel like I'm 80 years old, and unable to change my ways.

I've always looked forward to new beginnings or fresh starts. But, always wanting to please people, I forget all about the newness I want to introduce in myself. I sometimes wish I wasn't as good in english as I am now!Knowing the language, I unfortunately understand people, I understand their queries, but yet I don't know how to answer them. I cannot act like I have no clue what they are on about, unlike the chinese who says a totally detached answer to a question. Bottomline is that I feel more or less like a loser. The only good thing is I haven't lost it yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment